TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 300 professionals working from twelve offices throughout Ontario.
The geomatics team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We provide a full range of traditional surveying services as well as construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Survey Technician to join our Huntsville team. This is a permanent, full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- Organize equipment and supplies
- Ensure all equipment is accounted for and maintained in good working order
- Demonstrate the essential skills related to the use of all equipment used to perform job responsibilities
- Assist in the collection of field data using various survey instruments, calculators, levels and GPS field equipment
- Clear away bush and trees from lines of a survey as needed
- A college diploma from a Civil Engineering Technician or Technology program or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the survey field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of various survey instruments, calculators, levels and GPS field equipment
- Proficient in the use of analytical and design software including AutoCad and Civil 3D
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License, and
- Willing to travel for site inspections and field work
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email email@example.com. Please reference Competition ID-2018STHuntsville on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.