TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 275 professionals working from eleven offices throughout Ontario.
The Structural Engineering Team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario. We provide engineering solutions for bridges, buildings, and utility scale power generating facilities. Our team is known for innovative thinking and maintaining client satisfaction through quality and timely work. The work environment is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding.
We are currently looking for a full time Structural Engineer to join our team. This is a permanent full-time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- University degree in Civil/Structural Engineering;
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario;
- Bridge Design Experience and Asset;
- Class “G” driver’s license is required;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; and
- Demonstrate organizational skills, strong work ethic, problem solving and decision-making skills, self-initiative and eagerness to learn
- Design and analysis of buildings and bridges and other new and existing structures;
- Checking, reviewing and approving technical deliverables including reports, technical notes, drawings and engineering calculations;
- Preparing plans, specifications, supporting documents and reports in accordance with applicable design standards;
- Preparing tenders, proposals and cost estimates;
- Project and team management; and
- Strong client liaison and communications
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID-2018 StructuralPEng on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.