TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 275 professionals working from ten offices throughout Ontario.
A.J. Clarke and Associates (a division of TULLOCH Engineering) provides Professional Surveying, Planning and Engineering services to private and government sector clients in Ontario’s Golden Horseshoe Area. The firm’s prime focus is to provide services to the land development industry.
Our Surveying division also provides a full range of traditional surveying services including construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Party Chief to join our Cadastral Surveying Team. This is a permanent full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
Working under the supervision of a Project Manager, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Assessment of field and documentary evidence to perform cadastral surveys including Surveyors Real Property Reports, Reference plans, Condominium Surveys, Plans of Subdivision
- Performing pre-engineering, topographic surveys while overseeing field activities. Construction layout for residential and commercial developments
- Collecting field data using various survey instruments and GPS field equipment while overseeing QC of data collection ensuring that field notes and daily downloads are complete
- Completion of a two (2) year college program in geomatics technology or equivalent preferred
- Preferred candidate will have a minimum 3-5 years practical related experience.
- Knowledge of Acts, Standards and Regulations as they relate to performing cadastral surveys
- Knowledge and understanding of legal survey plans (R-Plans, M-Plans, etc.), Block maps, MTO Title Records, and associated documents
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition Party Chief ID-2016-10-Hamilton PC on your application. Thank you to all applicants for their interest.