Ontario Land Surveyor
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive, multi-disciplinary firm that believes in maintaining a small company, family-oriented feel. We believe that employees should enjoy their work and the people they work with creating a cohesive and supportive work environment. Flexible work hours allow our employees to spend the time with their families or to pursue their passions beyond the work day.
We seek out opportunities to work on unique projects and thrive under the most challenging conditions where we bring a passion for finding solutions and a fierce enthusiasm in implementing them. Our employees are dedicated to quality and often go the extra mile to fulfill client requests and work the extra hours as needed to meet these requests with a devotion seldom found in the industry. We are excited about our work in the fields of engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services.
Our geomatics team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We often find ourselves working in locations that offer logistical challenges, but also impressive opportunities for success and learning. We provide a full range of traditional surveying services as well as construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Ontario Land Surveyor to join our team in our Huntsville, Sault Ste. Marie or Thunder Bay office. This is a permanent full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- Project Management of geodetic, cadastral, engineering and construction survey projects
- Financial Project Management including estimating and proposal preparation
- Planning and Resources Management with the ability to provide leadership and mentoring to both field and office staff
- Client Relations
- Technical Application including thorough understanding of the capabilities and limitations of survey technology
- Licensed Ontario Land Surveyor or Canada Land Surveyor
- Licensed Surveyors from other Canadian jurisdictions will be considered with the understanding that the candidate will pursue an OLS or CLS designation upon hiring
- Minimum five (5) years practical experience
- Ability to travel
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email email@example.com. Please reference Competition ID-2018OLS on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.