Junior Civil Designer
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 300 professionals working from twelve offices throughout Ontario.
Our engineering team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We often find ourselves working on challenging, large-scale infrastructure projects, that provide impressive opportunities for success and learning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for full time Junior Civil Designer to join our team in our Stoney Creek office. This is a permanent full-time position to begin as soon as the successful candidates are found.
- complete final engineering drawings for land development, transportation, renewable energy, and municipal infrastructure projects, using AutoCAD Civil3D
- complete detailed design calculations, project reporting, and client communication, under the direction of an engineer
- A passion to work on projects across Ontario and Canada in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- 2-4 years experience would be considered an asset (but recent graduates would also be appropriate)
- Solid understanding of civil engineering design concepts and principles
- OACETT Tech or C.E.T. designation would be considered an asset (or being on the path to certification)
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID- JRDesignerSC2018 on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.