TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 275 professionals working from eleven offices throughout Ontario.
The Civil Engineering Team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We provide solutions over a diverse range of engineering disciplines including Municipal, Transportation, Mining, Environmental, Drainage and Hydrology, Land Development and utility scale renewable energy facilities. The Geotechnical team offers a comprehensive range of services. Our Engineers have a solid grounding in the design requirements for a variety of structures including wharfs, shoring, tunnels, dams, foundations, slopes and excavations. Our engineers are known for providing practical geotechnical alternatives for development. The work environment is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding.
We are currently looking for a full time Geotechnical Engineer to join our team. This is a permanent full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- University degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario
- 10 or more years of relevant Geotechnical Engineering experience
- Class “G” driver’s license is required.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong work ethic, problem solving and decision making skills, self-initiative and eagerness to learn
- Proficient with current geotechnical software
- MTO work experience will be considered an asset
- Working knowledge of various geotechnical investigation methods and ability to plan and budget for, as well as execute field inspections
- Preparation of comprehensive geotechnical reports and recommendations
- Working knowledge of pavement design, foundation design, earthwork design, slope stability, ground water analysis and construction management
- Preparation of proposals and cost estimates
- Project and team management
- Strong client liaison and communications
- Past experience working on MTO projects
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID-2018 GEOTECH on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.