Geomatics CAD Operator
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 300 professionals working from twelve offices throughout Ontario.
The geomatics team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We provide a full range of traditional surveying services as well as construction monitoring, precision layout, and high definition 3D laser scanning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for a full time Geomatics CAD Operator to join our Huntsville team. This is a permanent, full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- Assist Project Managers in all aspects of project delivery;
- Processing field data and computer generated survey information
- Formulating preliminary and detailed designs and drawings for various engineering and planning projects (structures, installations and construction projects such as highways)
- Ensuring plans are in compliance with MTO standards and drafting requirements
- Preparing pre-engineering, topographic and cadastral plans
- A college diploma from a Civil Engineering Technician or Technology program or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the design and construction of civil engineering works;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Proficient in the use of analytical and design software including AutoCad and Civil 3D;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License; and,
- Willing to travel for site inspections and field work.
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID-2018Huntsville on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.