Contract Administrator ‘RCCA’
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental, mapping and contract administration services. We employ over 275 professionals working from ten offices throughout Ontario.
The Contract Administration team at TULLCOH offers services primarily to the provincial government, administering large-scale construction projects on highways throughout Ontario. We act as a liaison between the Ministry of Transportation and the construction contractor undertaking the work, administering the construction contract, inspecting for adherence to specifications, handling quantity calculations, processing progress payments, etc. We have been undertaking Contract Administration services for the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario since the inception of this role by MTO and offer the structure and stability of a mature company with a great reputation in the industry.
We are currently looking for a full time Contract Administrator with the ‘RCCA’ OACETT designation and previous MTO experience to join our Contract Administration team.
- Administer Ministry of Transportation Contracts through monitoring, correspondence and attending meetings
- Supervise inspection staff, provide necessary training, co-ordinate activities and ensure timely deliverables
- Maintain client and contractor relationships
- Quality Control of deliverables ensuring they are timely, complete and meet Ministry standards, along with ensuring all record keeping is thorough and accurate
- Budget control, working within an established budget, reviewing timesheets and monitoring expenses, ensuring all time and expenses are accounted for in the Weekly Status Reports, bringing budget concerns to Project Manager
- Manage sub-consultant agreements
- OACETT Certification – ‘RCCA’ (road construction contract administrator) mandatory
- College diploma in Civil Engineering would be an asset
- Minimum of 5 previous MTO or Municipal projects as Contract Administrator
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Willingness to travel anwhere in Ontario on a project basis and be away from home for extended periods of time
- Ability to use computer and equipment specific to this position
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email email@example.com. Please reference Competition ID-RCCA201704 on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.