Civil/Municipal Professional Engineer
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services. We employ over 300 professionals working from twelve offices throughout Ontario.
The Civil Engineering Team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We provide solutions over a diverse range of engineering sectors including Municipal, Transportation, Environmental, Drainage and Hydrology, Land Development and Utility Scale Renewable Energy Facilities. Our team is known for innovative thinking and maintaining client satisfaction through quality and timely work. The work environment is fast paced, challenging, and rewarding.
We are currently looking for a full time Civil Professional Engineer to join our Sudbury team. This is a permanent, full time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- University degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario;
- 5 or more years of Civil/Municipal Engineering experience as a P. Eng., in the following areas:
- Storm water management, drainage and hydrology, wastewater conveyance, potable water distribution, earthworks, transportation, cost estimating, and other supporting areas;
- Site Plan preparation including site services, grading, drainage and storm water management plans;
- Preliminary and final road and street design;
- Subdivision development – draft plans of subdivision, site servicing, grading, drainage and subdivision agreements;
- On-site sewage disposal systems and private water supplies;
- Class “G” driver’s license is required;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, strong work ethic, self-initiative and eagerness to learn.
- Checking, reviewing and approving technical deliverables including reports, technical notes, drawings and engineering calculations;
- Preparing plans, proposals, specifications, supporting documents, reports and permit applications;
- Project and team management;
- Client liaison and communications.
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID-2018PEngSudbury on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.