Civil Designer and CAD Technicians
TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive, multi-disciplinary firm that believes in maintaining a small company, family-oriented feel. We believe that employees should enjoy their work and the people they work with, creating a cohesive and supportive work environment. Flexible work hours allow our employees to spend the time with their families or to pursue their passions beyond the work day.
We seek out opportunities to work on unique projects and thrive under the most challenging conditions where we bring a passion for finding solutions and a fierce enthusiasm in implementing them. Our employees are dedicated to quality and often go the extra mile to fulfill client requests and work the extra hours as needed to meet these requests with a devotion seldom found in the industry. We are excited about our work in the fields of engineering, land surveying, environmental and mapping services.
Our engineering team at TULLOCH offers services to private and government sector clients throughout Ontario and across Canada. We often find ourselves working on challenging, large-scale infrastructure projects, that provide impressive opportunities for success and learning. We are innovative in our approach and whenever possible utilize emerging technologies to improve both the efficiency and quality of deliverables to our clients.
We are currently looking for full time Civil Designer and Civil CAD Technicians to join our team in our Stoney Creek, Huntsville, or Sault Ste. Marie office. These are permanent full-time positions to begin as soon as the successful candidates are found.
- Complete final engineering drawings for land development, transportation, renewable energy, and municipal infrastructure projects, using AutoCAD Civil3D
- Complete detailed design calculations, project reporting, and client communication, under the direction of an engineer
- A passion to work on projects across Ontario and Canada in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years experience would be considered an asset
- Solid understanding of civil engineering design concepts and principles
- OACETT Tech or C.E.T. designation would be considered an asset
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Competition ID-CDCAD2018 on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to email@example.com.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.