TULLOCH Engineering is a progressive consulting firm that provides engineering, land surveying, environmental, mapping and contract administration services. We employ over 300 professionals working from twelve offices throughout Ontario.
We are currently looking for an experienced Full-Time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for the Stoney Creek office. This is a permanent full-time position to begin as soon as a successful candidate is found.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, copying
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Drafting, editing, proof reading memos, letter, emails, reports and other documents as required
- Provide Project management support (invoicing, change orders etc.)
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Manage the shipping and receiving of courier packages, and receipt and distribution of incoming mail
- Run company errands as needed
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings, appointment and travel arrangements for General Manager
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Familiar with web searching and extracting relevant information as directed
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- College diploma in Office Administration would be an asset
- Minimum five years experience in an administrative assistant role
- Organized, efficient and detail oriented
- High proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Resumes should be sent to the Human Resources Department; fill out the form below or email email@example.com. Please reference Competition ID- AA SC 2018 on your application.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternate format, may email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest.