Statement of Commitment
TULLOCH Engineering is committed to providing an environment that welcomes equal opportunity, accessibility and an overall comfortable setting for integrated growth.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), TULLOCH Engineering will remain compliant with all legislative required mandates with a goal of preventing barriers and remaining barrier free for persons with disabilities.
To ensure this goal is reached, TULLOCH Engineering established an Accessibility Advisory Committee. The intent of this committee is to outline a strategy to proactively remain compliant with current and future legislation set out by the AODA.
TULLOCH Engineering remains committed to ensuring compliance with AODA mandates while providing prestigious customer service to ensure both client satisfaction and business success.
Our Multi-Year Plan
TULLOCH Engineering, through its Accessibility Advisory Committee, established a summary of initiatives to implement on or before January 1, 2012 continuing to 2025 in the areas of the following:
- Customer Service
- Information and Communication
- Provide accessibility awareness, AODA, and customer service standard training to all staff
- Review feedback forms on an ongoing basis
- Review and maintain policies related to AODA on an ongoing basis
- Adding an accessibility tab to our corporate website
- Report compliance to the customer service standard on the Accessibility Compliance Reporting tool
- Post literature related to AODA regulations as required
- Training on Customer Service Accessibilities requirements
- Training on Emergency Response plans as necessary
- Confidential Survey allowing employees to communicate any accommodations necessary on an ongoing basis
- Evacuation Accessible Plan
- Develop a recruitment strategy that takes accessibility into consideration
- Provide return to work accommodation plans as needed
Information and Communication
- Identify, remove and prevent accessibility barriers
- Review effectiveness of policy, procedures and practice
- Continue to track and report compliance
- Evaluate and improve corporate website and intranet in accordance with Integrated Accessibility Standard Regulations
- Informing Principals of ongoing AODA measures
- Keep and maintain training records
For additional information, please contact
80 Main Street West